Thursday, October 04, 2012

UNBORED About to Hit Bookshelves!!!

LCSfrank2

I recently received my complimentary copy of UNBORED, and am really thrilled with the final product. The book hits shelves October 16th in the United States and a revised edition for the UK is in the works.

I created over 365 illustrations for this 352-page hardcover, written by Joshua Glenn & Elizabeth Foy Larsen, designed by Anthony Leone, co-illustrated by Heather Kasunick, and published by Bloomsbury. Anthony, Heather, and I were all friends and classmates at Massachusetts College of Art & Design in the early 90s, and Anthony hired me to do some freelance illustrations for Josh's excellent zine, Hermenaut, about 10 years ago as well.

This big book represents a significant chunk of our lives, and was a real treat to work on!!! It's available for pre-order here.
Yesterday it cracked Amazon.com's Top 10 Best Seller's List in the Family Activity category!!!

No comments: